Tuesday, June 16, 2015

iPhone 6 clone Review

*Disclaimer: I wasn't paid to make this review, or am I associated with this product or the seller in any way. I hope anyone who reads this, especially Malaysians will find this helpful.

Clone Korea 
The first time I heard this, I really thought that whatever phone that was mention were all a Korea copy and not China copy. The first time I heard the word clone Korea was a few years ago, when the Samsung S3 mini was out. I saw a model of S3 mini with the price of RM399. It was, really cheap then the original one. Not sure if it is, but recently, I bought an iPhone 6 clone from an Instagram shop, which said it was clone Korea grade AAA. Until today, I still don't know the meaning of grade AAA or how high is the grade. But, while using the iPhone 6 clone, I am very much sure that it is the Goophone. According to some source that I've read, Goophone will only have their logo if it was bought directly from them, if it was bought from a third party, it will have the apple logo. (Please correct me if I'm wrong).

About the iPhone 6 clone
This is the home screen of the iPhone 6 clone. It looks amazingly similar to a real iPhone but when you click on some of the app,  other app will come out. When you click on the iTunes Store, the music player comes out, or when you click on the Facetime, the dialer come out. But other than those, the IU is amazing.

Alarm

App Store

Phone

Settings

Photos

Messages

Music

Calendar


Sample pictures
Back camera



Front camera


My opinion about the iPhone 6 clone
First of all, this isn't the first time I used a clone phone but I guess this time, I wasn't as lucky as last time. The first time I used a clone phone was when I accidentally dropped my Samsung S3 mini into the toilet. It was a great phone and I was so careless. I really blamed myself for bringing it into the toilet. But at that time, I really ran out of cash (typical college student) and so, my mom bought me a Note 3 clone. It functions great though. The keyboard works well, the sound is decent but the camera sucks.

As for this iPhone 6 clone, the keyboard sucks, the screen sometimes goes crazy and it goes to factory mode randomly. The only thing that's good about this phone is the back camera, which is really nice compared to most clone phones. About the phone going to factory mode randomly, I've asked the seller if I could claim the warranty, maybe switch the phone somehow, because I don't think the phone was supposed to be like that but the seller said, "Oh, it's a clone phone. Things like that happens." Also, I made a mistake not checking the phone thoroughly because the volume button seems to be broken. It jams whenever I press them. So, yeah, there goes my RM500.

My advice for you guys that wants to buy a clone phone
If you have decided to buy a clone phone, either for fun or because you don't have much cash, bear in mind that these clone gadgets doesn't functions like the original thing. Sure, it feels cool that you finally have the chance to use the Note 4 or the iPhone 6 Plus, but it will not have the same function, it will only have the same look. If you ordered it online (like me), please check it from top to bottom, from outside to inside, do not miss a thing because you could get a faulty device and if the seller isn't responsible enough, you'll end up like me. Plus, they say it's 'clone korea' but the truth is, they're all China copy. Buying these gadgets is like playing with luck, because you'll never know how long it last or how good it is.

If you're from Malaysia, and you want to know which Instagram shop I bought this phone or which Instagram shop I recommend, this is my Wechat ID: @tracysummerglow or you can email me at smilealwaysshirley@gmail.com.

25 comments:

  1. Your iphone is superking or normal? How much is the ram

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg,,, i just wanted to buy ip6s plus superking for 32gb..

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg,,, i just wanted to buy ip6s plus superking for 32gb..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is software of I phone clone cleans away after 2 months

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your info, its really helpfull.
    I wanted to buy ip6plus superking but i need to know the feedback from the users 1st. The seller promised me that this clone gred was so amazing quality even its using android... Anybody else can share your experience???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your info, its really helpfull.
    I wanted to buy ip6plus superking but i need to know the feedback from the users 1st. The seller promised me that this clone gred was so amazing quality even its using android... Anybody else can share your experience???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. as 2weeks i haved buy ip6s plus superking 4G and Real fingerprint . very nice clone fone good grade #sorryiamlowINenglish #hopeuUnderstand

      Delete
    2. as 2weeks i haved buy ip6s plus superking 4G and Real fingerprint . very nice clone fone good grade #sorryiamlowINenglish #hopeuUnderstand

      Delete
  7. hi..its so hard to read everything written here because of the font :((

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi..its so hard to read everything written here because of the font :((

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am grateful for this blog to distribute knowledge about this significant topic. Here I found different segments and now I am going to use these new instructions with new enthusiasm. คูปอง iphone

    ReplyDelete
  10. cheap iphone

    Compare the best mobile phone deals and find cheap mobile phones using our contracts comparison tool and get Sim Free Phones at Fonegiant.com


    https://www.fonegiant.com/aboutus-new

    ReplyDelete
  11. used phones for sale

    to get more - https://www.fonegiant.com/aboutus-new

    Find the latest mobile phones offers, Smartphone sale, deals, and discount at PhoneGiant.com. Save money today with these cracking offers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Iphone clone are cheap as compare to original iphone

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for sharing the blog with us. If we go to pre owned iphone 6 its very reasonable and good in quality as it's just like new.So save money and buy refurbished mobiles.

    ReplyDelete
  14. 24*7 Apple Technical Support is leading Apple support website where you get services provider of Apple remote tech support the USA for third party products and services. Contact Apple Support phone number +1-855-516-8225. https://iphone-customerservice.com/report-problem/

    Macbook Customer Service
    iTunes Customere service
    iPad Customer Service
    Apple Customer Service
    Technical Help Number
    iPhone Customer Service

    ReplyDelete