Saturday, June 27, 2015

La Bourse Pink Nipple Review


Photo credits: google.com

*Disclaimer: I am not paid to do this review or am I associated to this product in anyways.

I got this product as usual, from an Instagram shop and personally, I have been experiencing dry chapped lips since middle school, but it got worst since I moved into college because of the dry weather and once in a while, my lips would bleed. According to the seller, this product can be used on lips too, and it will heal dry lips. That was when I thought, I have to have this thing.

La Bourse Pink Nipple
Ingredients: RICINUS COMMUNIS SEED OIL, CANDELILLA CERA, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, FRAGRANCE, PRUNUS LANNESIANA FLOWER EXTRACT, CI 45410, ASCORBIC ACID, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, GLYCOLIC ACID, COLLAGEN.

It comes in a lipstick shape, but in the color green. I have been using this product for a week, day and night, and so far, I don't think it heals my dry lips. My lips are still dry and cracked and rough to touch. However, even though it is green but when applied, it will leave pink pigments and last for a whole day. I have to brush my lips to remove the pinkish color they made. I think this is very suitable as a substitution of lip tint.

I'm not saying that this is a bad product, but it just doesn't work for me in healing my lips. It does work for some people though. Some reviews said that it worked in making their lip soft and smooth. I guess it just doesn't work for me. Thank you for spending for time reading this review and if you guys have any tips on treating chapped lips, please leave a comment or if you are interested in this product and wants to get them, try contacting the number provided in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment